Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I wound up making a trip into town for no reason yesterday, as Nancy thought I wasfinished with my iron infusion. Luckily, I had enough time to go to the ladies room, as my DAR driver had just walked up to the desk to ask for me. Today, I didn't goto Dr. Go, my Ear doctor, as it was just a followup from my trip to an LDS Audiologist. I do have a slight hearing loss, but no hearing aids yet. My overall hearing is good. I spent alot of time requesting my library to purchase abunch of old movies for me. Last night, I watched Three Little Words with Fred Astaire, Red Skelton, Vera-Ellen and Arlene Dahl and bought 2 Elvis movies I don't have on amazon. This afternoon, I bought a rare Tony Curtis film, The Great Imposter. I will watch North To Alaska now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are afflicted with cancer and the treatment. It brings back sad memories for my mother who struggled through it in 1988 and the early 1990's. She had a six year remission and she and dad did a lot of travel and visiting family. Dad died suddenly of a heart attack in 94 and Mom passed away two months later. The chemo was very hard on her. The good news is that chemo is both more effective and less harmful than it was 20 years ago. Hopefully you will not experience too much in the way of side effects. I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete